[1.3.0] - 2017-02-23¶
Read the Release Notes for important information about this release.
- Working with listing category when none is assigned.
user_verified_mark()helper method not using the correct user instance.
- ShareThis button.js file served using HTTP protocol when website is using HTTPS.
- Verified icon with hardcoded url.
- vue-resource.min.js served from a CDN
- Search alert state not working properly on certain conditions.
- Listings with an expired “On Top” date being removed from search results, not the expected behavior.
- Search results not showing newest listing first.
- “On Top” attribute not being set when creating new listing.
- Query params not added to pagination links
- Meta field options add/edit not working properly
- Fix creating empty category translations (Causing SQL error)
- Fix creating empty page translations (Causing SQL error)
- Plan’s features language file not working properly on some languages.
- Hierarchical theme system. Extend any theme easily!
- More user friendly (basic) 404 page
- SEO meta tags (description and keywords)
- XML Sitemaps
- Infinite Category Nesting
- Car Part compatiblity system enabled based on category (like meta fields)
- Removed PHP strict comparison operator from
SendNewMessageNotificationevent listener, causing problem on some servers. (Really strange!)
- vue-resource.min.js v0.9.3 to v1.0.3
- “Change Plan” page now shows plan’s features for better user experience
- Settings forms refactored; replaced BootForm with standard HTML for flexibility.
- Catch any exception (and log it) when retrieving setting using the helper method
- Category Selector now support “infinite” nesting
- Better vehicle selector (inspired from eBay)
[1.2.0] - 2016-11-24¶
- User Cover and Avatar not uploading properly on some server environments
- Geo columns (country_code, region_id and city_id) not added to search alerts table on already installed websites
- User profile displaying trashed listings
- User profile listings count including trashed
- User stats including trashed listings
- Search category selector collapse behavior not working properly - collapse removed
- Category id not being set to search alert
- User email and username is now available when user is soft-deleted, soft-delete feature now works as a normal delete for users!
- Issue with messages from soft-deleted users
- Create/Update Country, Region and City
- Plan Gateway Synchronization (Create/Update plan with all gateways that requires plans (i.e.: PayPal REST))
- Search category now display the selected category
- Create/Update Vehicle Makes, Models and options
- Allow string values on Model Year input
- Filter to listings on admin panel
- Filter to users on admin panel
- Replace some strict comparison operators with loosely, some users were having problems... Really strange.
- Display flash message instead of payment method exception
- Search category collapse removed (causes more problems than it solves)
- Search category anchor tags colors changed to dark-gray - looks better!
- Show username when authenticated instead of “My account”
- Listing page structure / design
[1.1.0] - 2016-11-14¶
- Search results not showing when a search is made with a custom query.
- Show listing thumbnails only when there’s more than one image.
- Draft listings displayed on “similar listings” section
- Country Installer
- Listing form not displaying validation errors on some browsers
- Undefined property error when draft listings doesn’t have the category
- Search Alert Behavior
- Search Alert Link Generator (generating invalid link when conditions were empty)
- Search Alert Link Generator not including category slug
- Not validating $conditions variable before using sort()
- Fix syntax error appearing on PHP >=5.*
- Now payment method isn’t required when user select a free plan.
- Typo in vehicle-menu.js and missing defaultVehicle variable
- User avatar / cover conversion
- User avatar / cover file inputs without validation errors
- User cover being removed when avatar is uploaded
- User profile submit button spacing on mobile
- PayPal WebHook Controller causing problem when php artisan route:list is run
- Not showing plan in use when selecting a new plan
- Column not found error on “create category” section.
- Not validating ownership of search alerts
- Not validationg ownership of listings
- Fix displaying all payments in database to the user instead of user only payments
- Templates of vue components not working properly
- Search field in homepage jumbotron
- Enhanced category selector to listing form in the admin area
- Meta fields (listing custom fields) based on category
- Geo search (search by Country, Region, City)
- Users phone
- Seller verification
- Soft Deletes to Listings
- Email Verification System
- User not subscribed notice
- Soft Deletes to Users
- Email notification for new received messages
- Update/Upgrade system
- Heading to user avatar / cover file inputs
- Add Remove button to user profile images
- Optional PayPal Configuration to installer
- Database, PayPal and Email Connection check to installer
- Create database if not exists
- Requirements check list
- Trusted Proxies configuration from .env file.
- Listing form errors moved to each respective field
- Better responsiveness on admin panel
- Alert when form has errors
- Create Listing and Admin panel links added to user top menu.
- Listing form moved to a partial view
- Authorization logic to show listing moved to a Policy.
[1.0.4] - 2016-10-24¶
- Using route home instead of homepage after deleting user account.
- Using undefined translation key account_deleted.
- Homepage feature list not being displayed properly.
- Duplicated featured listings.
[1.0.2] - 2016-10-23¶
- SweetAlert not included in admin panel.
- Undefined method record when a listing is deleted.
- “On Top” listings not showing first in search results.
[1.0.1] - 2016-10-22¶
- Installer applying app settings from database.
- Undefined variable on BillingController.
- User location not being set properly.
- PayPal Agreement Payment not charged immediatelly. Started using the [‘setup fee’ to charge the initial payment](http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10578283/paypal-express-checkout-recurring-profile-start-date) when the plan doesn’t have a trial.
[1.0.0] - 2016-10-22¶